AIPMT 2015 Admit Card Pre-Medical/Dental Entrance 03-05-15:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to release the notification for Downloading Admit Cards for All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – AIPMT, 2015.
CBSE AIPMT Pre Medical/Dental Entrance 2015 Admit Card
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) shall upload on April 01, 2015 the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets on its Website to conduct the All India Pre-Medical Test / Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) – 2015 on May 03, 2015.
The Central Board of Secondary Education would conduct the Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2015 for admission in the Medical Colleges / Dental Colleges.
The Eligible students can download their respective admit card by following links:
STEP-I) First Visit the Official Link of AIPMT: http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/online/admitcardfinal.aspx
STET-II) Now Fill the Registration Number & Date Of Birth of Applicants.
STEP-III) Last Submit the query & Take Print out for the future AIPMT Written Exam 2015
We would display on our URL http://www.examcrack.in/ Central Board of Secondary Education declared result of the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2015 in concurrence with the Central Board of Secondary Education.
All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – AIPMT – 2015 Exam Pattern
The All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Medical Dental Entrance Test – 2015 shall consist of One (01) Paper comprising therein 180 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions (Four Options with single correct answer) based on Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) The duration of the Test Paper shall be Three (03 Hours). The Test shall commence at 10:00 AM and conclude at 01:00 PM.
Participating State Governments / Universities / Institutions Voluntarily Participating in the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test 2015 for using its Merit List for admission in the Medical Colleges / Dental Colleges against Seats under their Control. (For Seats other than 15% All India Quota)
- B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Government of Haryana
- Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Himachal Pradesh
- Directorate of Medical Education, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Directorate of Health Services, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar
- Department Of Health & Family Welfare, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- Medical Directorate, Government of Manipur
- Health & Family Welfare Department, Meghalaya
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Odisha
- Department of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan
- Government Medical College & Hospital, UT Government of Chandigarh (UT)
- Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP)
- Hamdard University, New Delhi
All India Pre Medical/Dental Test-2015 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education shall declare the Result of All India Pre-Medical Test – 2015 latest by the 5th of June 2015.
The Central Board of Secondary Education shall declare the AIPMT – 2015 in order of Merit based on the marks secured by the candidates at the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2015.
The candidates declared in the All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – 2015 shall become eligible for admission to the Medical Colleges / Dental against the Seats under the control of the Partcipating State Government / Universities / Institutions participating voluntarily.
For regular updates relevant to Central Board of Secondary Education notified All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test – AIPMT, 2015, the candidates are advised to log into http://aipmt.nic.in/!
Wishing at http://www.examcrack.in/ all candidates, the Best of Luck for their AIPMT – 2015!