AP Police Constable SI Vacancies 2013 Arunachal Pradesh Police Apply Online:
The Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police vide its Notification No. PHQ/PER/90/2013 dated 20.09.2013 has released an Advertisement to invite online Applications from the eligible candidates residing in Arunachal Pradesh. The recruitment of the candidates to various post will be made under meritorious Sports Quota against Civil Police for Tirap, Changlang and Longding Districts, 2013. The Last Date for the receipt of the Application is 18.10.2013.
Online applications are already available in a PDF Format on the official website of the Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police.
AP Police Constable Sub Inspector Recruitment 2013
There are total 92 vacancies for recruitment of the candidates in various posts as follows:
- Sub Inspector (04)
- Head Constable (Telecom) (05)
- Constable (GD) (67)
- Constable (Driver) (06)
- Follower staff (Cook, Barber, Sweeper, W/C) (10)
Names of Posts:
- Sub Inspector
- Head Constable (Telecom)
- Constable (GD)
- Constable (Driver)
- Follower staff (Cook, Barber, Sweeper, W/C)
- Sub Inspector: (Minimum) 20Years -25 years (Maximum)
- Head Constable (Telecom): (Minimum) 18 – 24 Years (Maximum)
- Constable (GD) (Minimum)17-21 (Maximum)
- Constable (Driver) (Minimum) 18-28 (Maximum)
- Follower staff (Cook, Barber, Sweeper, W/C) (Minimum)18-28 (Maximum)
- Sub Inspector (A Candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University)
- Head Constable (Telecom) (A candidate should be 10th from a recognized Government Institution / Board with English, Maths, General Science as main Subjects.)
- Constable (GD) (A candidates should be Xth for Civil Police)
- Constable (Driver) (A candidate should be 8th with a valid Driving License for LMV and should have a minimum experience of 3 years for driving LMV)
- Follower staff (Cook, Barber, Sweeper, W/C) (A candidate should be 8th from the recognized Board).
The sport persons applying for the prescribed posts under Meritorious Sports Quota will be considered eligible as per the detailed List of Games available on the official website of the Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Director General of Police. There are as many as 41 games mentioned on the website. The candidates must also check other eligibility criteria on GoAP DGoP on the website.
The recruitment would be conducted centrally at 1st AAP Battalion Ground, Chimpu, Itanagar.
As per the Government Guideline, Written Test is exempted;
Merit List: The final selection will be made as per the priorities / preference issued in the guidelines issued by the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension Letter.
Medical Examination And Character And Antecedent: The appointment of the provisionally selected candidates subject to the clearing Medical Examination by a Medical Board and satisfactory verification of Character and Antecedents.
We, at www.OnlineExamResult.in, aim to bring quicker updates on various recruitment drives, Competitive Examination, Departmental Tests, Entrance Test and Screening Tests conducted by all the Government portals including UPSC, SSC, NDA, AFSB, IBPSB, CTET, DTET, STETs among others, States Recruitment Boards from time to time. It continues to be our effort to bring updates on Notification, Press Release, Gazette, Advertisement, Limited Advertisements on Addendum and Corrigendum, postponement of examinations among others. Update on the downloading of e-Admit Cards, Hall Tickets, Permission Letters, Call Up Letters, Roll No., Interview Letters. We also bring detailed information on downloading Model Test Papers, Question Answer Sheets, Set wise (A, B, C, D, W, X, Y, Z) Paper wise Test Booklets, Sample Papers together with detailed Syllabi in PDF formats for downloading and practice. Those candidates who had appeared in various examinations also find updates on Tentative Answer Sheet, Answer Sheet, Answers Key, Solved Papers, Fully Solved Papers, Previous Years’ Solved Papers, Final Results, Cut Off Marks, etc.
The candidates may like to bookmark our website for further updates. The candidates set to appear in the Examination to be conducted by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police for detailed information and clarification on their official website www.arunpol.nic.in.
Good Luck to AP Constable & Sub Inspector for their success in the Examination!