APRJC CET 2016 Application Form APRDC Notification Apply Online:
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society (APREIS) issued its Notification to invite Online Application Forms from the candidates domiciled in Andhra Pradesh for Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges – Common Entrance Test (APRJC CET) – 2016.
Andhra Pradesh APRJC CET Notification 2016
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society release the notification for the Online Application form for the APRJC Common Entrance Test (APRJC CET)-2016.
Exam Name: APRJC Common Entrance Test-2016
Department Name: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society
Exam Centers: District Headquarters (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test).
(a) Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in Andhra Pradesh only.
(b) Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March/April 2016 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
(C) OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
- SC: 15%, ST:06%, BC-A: 7 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:1%, BC-D:7, BC-E: 4%
- Special Category Reservation: PHC:3% Sports:3% CAP (Children of Armed Personnel): 3%
We would display on our URL www.examcrack.in another Reminder in this regard for our regular and new visitors very soon. Therefore, our visitors may like to bookmark our Website www.examcrack.in to get instant updates on the most awaited APRJC Common Entrance Test – 2016 for admission in various courses offered at various Colleges in different Districts.
APRJC CET Online Application Form 2016
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society is likely to release the APRJC Common Entrance Test-2016 Application form very soon as the official release of the announcements.
APRJC CET Exam Scheme & Syllabus 2016:
AP Residential Educational Institution Society shall administer the Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges CET – 2016 would set the Question Paper in Telugu / English (Bilingual) only.
APRJC CET – 2016 notified Test shall comprise 150 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions of 2½ Hours (150 Minutes) duration in OMR Sheet. The Objective Test shall carry 150 marks (50 Marks for each subject).
The Question Papers of APRJC CET – 2016 will be based on 10th standard in AP state syllabus for subjects and English will be General English.
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society / Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior Colleges would generate on its Website e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets for the candidates two week before the date of the APRJC CET – 2016.
Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society would also publish the Model Question Papers on its Websites.
- aprjc cet 2016 application form,
- andhra pradesh aprdc notification 2016,
- aprjc cet 2016 notification,
- aprjc cet exam 2016 syllabus,
- aprjc cet exam 2016 apply online,
- aprjc 2016 cet exam starting date apply,
- aprjc cet 2016 last date apply,
- aprjc cet date of written exam 2016 ,
- aprjc cet exam 2016 exam fees,
- aprjc cet 2016 admit card,
- aprjc cet hall tickets 2016
- results aprjc cet exam 2016
- aprjc cet result date 2016
- aprjc cet 2016 merit list
Selection Procedure: Selection of students shall be made based on the following:
- Merit in the Entrance Examination
- Option exercised( i.e. option for college and option for course)
- Rule of reservation
- Reservation for under Special category
- Start Date of Online Submission Application : 19/02/2016
- Last Date of Payment : 24/03/2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 24/03/2016
- Examination Date: 24 April 2016 (24.04.2016) (11.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
For further update relevant to APRJC CET – 2016 we would like to advise our visitors to continue to visiting Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institution Society Websites www.aprjdc.cgg.gov.in, www.apresidential.gov.in.