- BBMP 474 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015
- BBMP Staff Nurse Application Form 2015
- Banglore BBMP Staff Nurse Online Form 2015
- BBMP Staff Nurse Last Date Apply 2015
BBMP 474 Staff Nurse Recruit 2015 Application Form:
The Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) / Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society (BCH & FWS) has released the notification for the Submission through Dispatch of the Application Forms through Registered Post / Courier by the Candidates is in progress up to the 15th of May 2015 (15.05.2015) (05:00 PM).
Bangalore BBMP 471 Staff Nurse Recruit 2015 Application Form
The Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) / Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society (BCH & FWS) has invited the duly filled out Application Forms together with the relevant documents from the Female Candidates for the Post of STAFF NURSE (73 Posts) on CONTRACT BASIS FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (01) YEAR. Simultaneously, Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike has also sought the duly filled-in Application Forms from the candidates for other Posts On Contract for Period of One (01) Year.
|Srl. No.||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No. of Posts / Vacancy|
|02.||Staff Nurse||B.Sc. Nursing / GNM / Diploma Nursing Registered in K N C||73|
|03.||Lab Technician||Diploma in Laboratory Technology||62|
|04.||ANM||ANM Course and Registered in KNC||273|
Age Limit (Category wise):
|Cat 2A / 2B / 3A / 3B||18||38|
|SC / ST / Cat – I||18||40|
|The Candidates falling under other Reserved Category seeking Relaxation in Upper Age Limit are advised to read the Advertisement carefully.|
Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike would take into consideration the candidature of the Applicants only the Prescribed Educational Qualification, No Higher Qualification with due preference to the Computer Knowledge only.
The Candidates are advised to read the Eligibility Conditions prescribed by the Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike.
The Interested candidates fulfilling the Prescribed Criteria are advised to visit the official Website Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike.
Mode of Downloading / How to Download the Application Form
Mode of Receipt of the Application Forms: Through Registered Post / Courier
The Candidates meeting all the Eligibility Criteria should super scribe on the Envelope as “Application for the Post of _____________________”
City Programme Management Officer,
Office of CPMO,
IPP-VIII Training Centre,
Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 003
Contract Basis One Year
Bangalore City Health & Family Welfare Society shall follow the Selection Criteria for FINAL SELECTION of a Candidate as hereunder:
- BASED ON AGGREGATE PERCENTAGE of the CANDIDATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND ON THE BASIS OF THE ROSTER;
- IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE ELIGIBILITY AND RESERVATION, THE SELECTION COMMITTEE SHALL CALL THE CANDIDATES FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION IN THE RATIO OF 1:2;
- FOLLOWING THE PUBLISHING / DISPLAY OF THE PROVISIONAL SELECTION LIST, BANGALORE CITY HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE SOCIETY SHALL INVITE THE OBJECTIONS OF THE CANDIDATES;
- BASED ON RECEIPT OF THE FINAL OBJECTIONS FROM THE CANDIDATES, BCH&FWS WOULD PUBLISH HENCE WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM THE LAST DATE OF THE CANDIDATES’ OBJECTIONS THE FINAL SELECTION LIST / REVISED PROVISIONAL SELECTION LIST.
The Selected Candidate shall have to submit a Bond Paper of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only stating that they have agreed on the Contractual Appointment Terms and Conditions to Bangalore Health and Family Welfare Society® and they also submit that they would neither be claiming for a permanent post nor approach the Court with respect to the Appointment, Terms and Conditions. The Contractual Appointment will be for One (01) Year only.
In case of further UPDATES, we suggest the Candidates to log in to http://bbmp.gov.in/.
Click hereunder to check out the details in respect of the Posts: