GSAT 2016 Entrance Application Form 2016 Notification:
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) University has already released its Notification to invite Application Forms through Speed Post / Registered Post from the candidates domiciled in Andhra Pradesh.
GITAM GSAT Online Application 2016
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University shall conduct GSAT: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University Science Admission Test (GSAT) – 2016 for admission in different Under Graduate and 5-Year Integrated Programs & Post Graduate Programs.
The candidates may dispatch their respective filled-out Application Forms together with the prescribed Testimonial by the 2nd of April 2016. We would like to advise our visitors to log in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University.
Exam Name: GSAT 2016
Conducting University: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University
(A) For Admission to M.Sc. Programs:
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University shall administer Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University Science Admission Test (GSAT) – 2016 for the Candidates seeking admission in various M.Sc. Programs of GITAM Institute of Science of GITAM University. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University shall hold the GSAT – 2016 at various centers in Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India.
- Admission in the Post Graduate Programs is based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test by the candidates.
- For admission into all Science Programs, the applicants must have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in group (optional) subjects in the Qualifying Examination.
- The candidates who have already passed the Qualifying Examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the final examinations in 2016 are also eligible for appearing in GSAT – 2016.
- The GSAT – 2016 consists of the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions comprising 60 Bits carrying equivalent (60) marks shall be of One Hours (or 60 Minutes) duration. The Bits shall be from the syllabus, which can be downloaded from the GITAM Website.
- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University shall give Ranks separately based on the performance in the respective Online Objective Test.
(B) For Admission to UG Program [BEM / 5-Year Integrated M.Sc. and BCA]
- The candidates seeking admission to the above Programs are required to appear for an Entrance Test. GSAT – 2016 to be held at various Centers in Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India. Admission in the UG Program shall be based on the Rank obtained in the Entrance Test.
- Requirement for admission to the above Programs is a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Group (Optional) subjects in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who have already passed Qualifying Examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the final examinations in 2016 are eligible.
(C) Under Graduate & 5-Year Integrated Programs
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- BEM (Bachelor of Environment Management)
- IMB: Integrated M.Sc. Biotechnology
- IMC: Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry
(D) Post Graduate Programs
- M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics (Computational Fluid Dynamics – CFD)
- M.Sc. Biochemistry (Cancer Biology)
- M.Sc. Bioinformatics (Drug Design)
- M.Sc. Biotechnology (Nanotechnology / Protein Engineering)
- M.Sc. Electronics Science (Embedded Systems / Networking)
- M.Sc. Environmental Science (Green Technology / Water Resources Management)
- M.Sc. Food Science & Technology (Food Processing)
- M.Sc. Microbiology (Fermentation Technology)
- M.Sc. Organic Chemistry
- M.Sc. Physics (Nuclear / Space / Material / Nano)
- MCA: Master of Computer Application
For full update relevant to GSAT – 2016, we would like our visitors to visit Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University Website www.gitam.edu to download the Admission Brochure.
GSAT Syllabus for GAT(UGTP): 2016
GITAM GSAT Apply Online 2016:
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University invites the application for the GSAT Exam 2016 which will be scheduled very soon as the official release of the notification releases by the department.
Filled in applications along with attested copies of the following certificates and the prescribed fee of Rs.300/- or Rs. 500 as the case may be should reach the Principal, GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM UNIVERSITY, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045, A.P., India on or before 02nd April 2016.
We would display on our Website www.examcrack.in instant updates on downloading of the e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets for our visitors. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management would generate the Admission Cards / Permission Letters one week prior to the date of the GSAT – 2016.
Selection Criteria: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University notified Selection Criteria shall be as follows:
(A) Merit Rank: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University shall award the candidates appearing in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University Science Admission Test – 2016 GSAT – 2016 Test-wise Rank as per marks secured in the Test. Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University would place on its Website the Test wise Ranks obtained by the candidates.
(B) Reservation of Seats: Admission to various courses of study shall be made on the basis of GSAT – 2016 Rank and Eligibility Criteria subject to the rule of reservation as applicable to GITAM University.
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
The candidates are required to bring the following Original Certificates with two sets each of photo copies.
- GAT – 2016 Counseling Call Letter.
- X class or Equivalent pass certificate.
- 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate and all marks statements of qualifying examination for admission to M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy programs.
- Transfer , Study and Conduct Certificates.
- Integrated Community Certificate in case of SC/ST
- Medical Certificate from not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon in case of PH Candidates
- Residence Certificate from competent authority
GAT 2016 – Important Dates:
|Last Date of Receipt of filled in Applications||02nd April 2016|
|Online Slot booking||11th to 15th April 2016|
|Download of E-Hall-Tickets||11th April 2016 onwards|
|Online Tests at different Centres||19th April to 08th May 2016|
|Announcement of Test Results||16th May 2016|
|Counseling for Admissions (2016-17)||09th to 16th June 2016|
- gitam gsat exam 2016 notification,
- gsat exam 2016 application form,
- gsat exam 2016 apply online,
- gsat 2016 syllabus,exam pattern 2016,
- gsat,date of written exam 2016 gsat,
- gsat 2016 admit card,
- gsat exam 2016 exam schedule,
- gsat 2016 answer key,
- gsat exam 2016 cut off,
- gsat exam 2016 merit list,
- gsat exam 2016 results
- gitam gsat 2016 online counseling,
- gsat online slot booking system 2016,
- gsat 2016 counseling rounds,
- gsat counseling schedule 2016,
- gsat 2016 counseling call letter,
- gitam admission 2016,
- gsat counseling fees 2016,
Click here to download the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University Admission Prospectus / Brochure: www.gitam.edu/Images/GAT_2016_Brochure.pdf
GITAM GSAT Admission Notification: www.gitam.edu/Images/GAT-2016-notification.pdf
Official Portal of GITAM University: