IFS Pre 2014 Online Application Form IFS Prelims CS [P] Exam 2014 :-
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Notification dated May 17, 2014 to invite Online Applications from the IFS aspirants. The Date of Notification (17.05.2014) stands for starting Online registration. The Last Date for Receipt of candidates’ Applications is June 16, 2014. The Interested candidates might apply online.
Union Public Service Commission shall conduct IFS (Prelim) Exam, 2014 through CS [P] Exam 2014. The duration of IFS (Prelim) Exam, 2014 through CS [P] Exam, 2014 is One Day.
IFS Pre 2014 Online Application Form
UPSC’s Program of Examination / Recruitment Tests (RT) – 2014 is as followsName of Examination: Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2014
Date of Notification: 17.05.2014
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16.06.2014
Date of Commencement of Exam: 24.08.2014
Duration of Examination: 1 Day
UPSC would conduct IFS Prelims CS [P] Exam 2014 under a New Pattern, which has become effective Indian Forest Service Examination, 2013.
The Pattern of Indian forests service examination has been changed from the UPSC IFS (Prelims) Exam 2013 and has become synonymous with Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2014 through CS [P] Exam 2014. Hence, all the Candidates applying for IFS (Prelim) Examination, 2014 through CS [P] Exam 2014, will, therefore be required to appear in the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Indian forests services main examination ( written and Interview).
New Pattern of Examination:
The Indian Forest Service Examination will comprise two successive stages.
- India Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination. The Examination shall contain two compulsory Papers, each carrying 200 marks. Both papers shall be of two hours duration.
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service. The Written Examination will consist of the following papers:
Paper I – General English 300 Marks
Paper II – General Knowledge 300 Marks
Papers III, IV, V and VI. (Candidates shall have to choose any two subjects from the list of the optional subjects).
- Interview for Personality Test: Maximum Marks : 300
- List of optional subjects:Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Forestry, Geology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Zoology.
- Since there may be common candidates for Civil Services Examination and the Indian Forest Service Examination, after the common Screening Test done through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, separate lists will be prepared for the candidates eligible to appear in the Civil Service (Main) Examination and Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, based on the number of vacancies to be filled through the Civil Services Examination and Indian Forest Service Examination.
For more detail on the above said subjects, candidates need to log on to UPSC’s official website www.upsc.gov.in.
The candidates aspiring to appear in Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2014 through CS [P] Exam 2014, have sufficient time to make their preparations to crack the IFS (Prelim) Exam, 2014. Besides attending the best coaching Institutes and having study material, they may also print the Previous years’s Set wise Test Subject Booklets A, B, C, D containing the Questions for practice.
We strive to bring the updates for the candidates, so therefore, they should stay in touch with us for other latest regarding the IFS (Prelim) Exam, 2014 through CS [P] Exam 2014 e-Admit Cards among others.