- LIC AAO Result 2015 Declared
- LIC Administrative Officer Result 2015
- LIC AAO Generalist Result 2015
- LIC AAO CA Result 2015
- LIC AAO Expected Cut Off 2015
- LIC AAO Merit List 2015
LIC AAO Result Declared AAO Expected Cut Off/Merit List:
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Communiques in respect of the Online Written Test Result likely to be announced by May-end 2015 very shortly.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer AAO Result 2015 Declared
The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LICI) to announce by May-end 2015 the Results of the Online Written Test held for the recruitment to the Posts of Assistant Administrative Officers (Generalists / Chartered Accountants) as hereunder:
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalists) – For Jammu & Kashmir State
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalists) – For North Eastern Region
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Chartered Accountant) – For All India
We would display on our Web Portal the Life Insurance Corporation of India announced Result 2015 of the Online Written Test of Asst. Administrative Officer (Generalists / Chartered Accountants).
The Life Insurance Corporation of India shall declare the Online Written Examination Result of AAO on the basis of the Minimum Qualifying Marks determined at the time of finalizing the Result of the Online Written Test held in February 2015.
- Online Written Examination
- Minimum Percentage of Marks / Minimum Qualifying Marks (Category wise) and Aggregate Marks
- Online Written Examination Results
- Personal Interview
- All India Merit List prepared on the bases of the performance and Marks both in Online Written Test and Interview put together.
There would be NEGATIVE MARKING of ¼ of the Total Marks for each wrong Answer.
Cut-offs would be applied in two stages
- On Scores in Individual Tests
- On Total Score
The Life Insurance Corporation of India shall adopt the Cut-offs as hereunder:
- Candidates’ Performance in the Online Written Test and Personal Interview / Viva-voce of the shortlisted candidates followed by the Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination of the Candidates;
- Number of Questions correctly answered in each Test after Applying Penalty or Wrong Answers;
- The Corrected Scores so answered, so obtained by a candidate, shall be made equivalent to take care of minor difference in Difficulty Level, if any, in each Objective Tests held in different Sessions to arrive at the EQUATED SCORES;
- Scores obtained by candidates on any Test shall be Equated to the Base Form by considering by considering the distribution of the Scores of all the forms
- Final Scores in each Test obtained by the candidates are rounded off to the nearest Integer.
Even though we would continue to bring all UPDATES and place the same on our Website as and when Life Insurance Corporation of India makes Official Communiqués; however, we would suggest our visitors to visit http://www.licindia.in/.