MDSU Ajmer PTET 2015 Application Notification MDSU Pre B.Ed Form:
Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati university (MDSU), Ajmer Rajasthan is all set to conduct the Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2015 for selecting the willing and deserving the candidates under the B.Ed program 2015-16.
MDSU Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET)-2015 Notification
Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati university, Ajmer Rajasthan, National Teacher Education Council has declared that the B.Ed, M.E.D program will be of 2 years from 2015-17. The interested candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of PTET 2015.
University Name: Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU), Ajmer
Examination Name: Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET)-2015
Course Name: B.Ed Course 2015-17
Duration Of Course: 2 Years
The candidate should pay 500 Rs for examination fee of PTET and 20 Rs for filling the application form and 10 Rs for depositing the examination fee.
The candidate must have a degree of Graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks for unreserved candidates and 45% marks for reserved candidates.
MDSU AJMER PTET (Pre-B.Ed) Entrance 2015 Application Form
Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University offers application forms for B.Ed program is available on the official website of PTET 2015 http://www.ptet2015.com/. The candidates are advised their application forms through online mode before the last date. Online applications for PTET 2015 will be commenced from 26/03/2015.
- Open the official website of PTET http://www.ptet2015.com/
- Select the link of online application form which is available on the official website of PTET 2015.
- Instructions should be read
- After reading the instructions carefully fill the application form in a given format
- The candidates can deposit their application fee through eMitra/CSC Kiosks
- After successful submission of application form candidates should take a print out of receipt.
MDSU PTET Entrance 2015 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
(i) All questions in question-paper will be consist of the 50 Objective Types Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in each sections of the paper.
(ii) The Test Paper Will be in the both Mode Hindi & English except the Language Proficiency Test Sections.
(iii) The Duration of test paper will be 3 Hours.
(iv) Each Question Will Be Carry 3 Marks & Maximum Marks in Paper shall be 600.
The PTET Examination Syllabus Will Consist of the one question paper containing four sections:
Section-A: Mental Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Judgement & Decision Making
- Drawing & Inferences
Section-B: Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
Section-C: General Awareness
- Current Affair (National & International)
- Indian History & Culture
- India & Its Natural Resources
- Great Indian Personalities (Past & Persent)
- Environmental Awareness
- Knowledge about Rajasthan
Section-D: Language Proficiency (Hindi & English)
- Functional Grammar
- Sentence Structure
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of performance in PTET 2015. Those candidates who get good rank in PTET will be shortlisted.
- Submission of application forms will be commenced from 26 March 2015.
- Application forms will be submitted up to 18 April 2015.
- Application fee will be submitted up to 16 April 2015.
- Entrance examination will be conducted on 17 May 2015.
For more details visit the official website of MDSU, Ajmer PTET 2015: http://www.ptet2015.com/