- Odisha Postal Dept GDS Recruit 2015
- Odisha Postal 580 GDS Recruit 2015
- Odisha Postal GDS Notification 2015
- Odish Potal GDS Recruit Application 2015
Odisha Postal Dept 580 GDS Recruitment 2015 Notification:
The Government of India (GoI), Department of Posts (DoPs), Odisha Circle has issued Direct Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak in Postal / RMS Division of Odisha Postal Circle OD: 15.04.2015 & LD: 14.05.2015.
Odisha Postal Dept GDS Recruit Notification 2015
The Government of India (GoI), Department of Posts (DoPs), Odisha Circle has invited the Online Application Forms for the Posts as mentioned hereunder:
- Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster (GDS BPM)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Deliverer (GDSMD)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Carrier (GDS MC)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mail Packer ( GDS Packer)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Stamp Vendor (GDS Stamp Vendor)
- Gramin Dak Sevak Mailman (GDSMM)
Online Registration for recruitment in the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in 18 Postal Circles and 3 RMS has commenced from today being the 15th of April 2015 (15.04.2015).
The Online Registration comes to an end on the 14th of May 2015 (14.05.2015).
Age Limit (As on 14.04.2015):
|Category wise||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper Age|
|Min. 18 – Max. 30 Years of Age for General / Unreserved Candidates|
|Casual Laborers||35 Years|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe||05 Years|
|Other Backward Classes||03 Years|
|Physically Challenged / Physically Handicapped||PH+ Unreserved 10 years.|
|Casual Laborers||38 years & 40 years for SC/ST|
Educational Qualification: All candidates belonging to the Communities cited in the Advertisement must meet the following Criteria:
- He / She must be have passed the Secondary School Examination with the Date of Birth Certificate of 10th Standard conducted by any board of school education in India
- He / She must have obtained the 60 days’ duration Basic Computer Training Certificate from a recognized Computer Training Institute.
Application Fee for Online Registration:
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|General / OBC Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST / PI / PH and Female Candidates are exempted||Rs. 100/-|
Click here details Advertisement: http://odisha.postalcareers.in/documents/GDSnotification.pdf
We would display on our URL http://www.examcrack.in/ quicker updates on the Dates for downloading the Admit Cards / Hall Tickets and the Written Examination for the Post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
The Department of Posts shall prepare Merit List based on the Marks secured by the candidates in the Aptitude Test and Interview / Skill Test to be scheduled by the Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General. For details, we suggest our visitors to log in to the official Website of the Government of India, Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General.
Therefore, the candidates may like to bookmark our Website http://www.examcrack.in/ to stay updated.