RPSC Second Grade Teacher 2013 Syllabus Exam Date II Grade Solved Paper:- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invited Online Applications from the eligible candidates for the Secondary Education Competitive Examination vide its Notification 04 & 05/2013 & 2014 dated 02-08-2013 and then issued a corrigendum vide No. 5 /2013&14 dated 07-08-2013 regarding the postponement of the examination in view of the amendment to Age Limit and Examination procedure. And a fresh announcement in this regard shall be released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission once they are through with their working.
RPSC Grade II Teacher Solved Paper
Several thousands of eligible candidates must get anxious about postponing of the examination. Hence, they will have to have patience regarding the new date/s for examination. And they are advised to keep in touch with the the RPSC’s website for the same.
RPSC Syllabus Exam Date II Grade Teacher
However, the candidates have a grace time to make this preparation to fare well in the examination. They might like to assemble more stuff and information for the preparation. They may access to the RPSC’s official website to know about the Syllabus. Rajasthan Public Service Commission has the Solved Papers and Answer Keys for the previous years uploaded on its website.
Download Admit Card From Following Link: www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in/admissionCard
In all, there are 9 subjects which the candidates have to attempt to qualify successfully for their recruitment. The subjects are Maths, Science, Social Science, Sanskrut, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu and English.
There are 9176 vacancies available to fill up.
For Science, candidates should be
1. Graduate or equivalent Examination with at least two of the following Subjects as Optional Subjects: Physics,
Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry and Degree or Diploma
in Education recognised by National Council for Teacher Education
2. Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthani culture
For Social Science, candidates should be
1. Graduate or equivalent Examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects- History, Geography,
Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and
2. Degree or Diploma in Education recognised by Government of Rajasthan.
3. Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
For the subjects as stated above Maths, Sanskrut, Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu and English, the candidates must be Graduate
1. Graduate or equivalent Examination with concerned subject as optional subject and Degree or Diploma in
Education recognised by National Council for Teacher Education
2. Working Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and Knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Official Notification: Click here
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Candidate can also search out following terms: RPSC Second Grade Teacher 2013, RPSC Teacher Grade II Syllabus 2013, RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Date, RPSC II Grade Teacher Solved Paper, RPSC II Grade Teacher Answer Key 2013, RPSC Second Gr. Teacher Admit Card 2013
Best of Luck to the candidates for their Examinations !