TSEd.CET-2016-18 Special B.Ed Application Notification of Telangana:
The Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET – 2016) for the year 2016 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad for admission into B.Ed. (Two Years) regular course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-2018.
TS Ed.CET B.Ed Admission Notification 2016
The Osmania University, Hyderabad ,is going to release applications for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET) for admission into the 2 years Bachelor of Education Degree progarm. The Osmania University, Hyderabad has conducts entarnce examination on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for admission in to B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course under the Telengana state colleges.
The Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET) is a only gateway for admission under the top B.Ed colleges of Telangana State. The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is goo for those candidates who want to make their career in the teaching filed , after getting the degree of B.Ed the student become eligible to teach other students up to primary level.
Department Name: Osmania University, Hyderabad
Exam Name: Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET): 2016
The Osmania University Offers B.Ed. Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2016-2018.
The candidate who is going to apply for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET) its age not to be lower than 19 years.
a) The candidate must have the degree of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science)/B.Com./B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. From a recognized univeristy/institute with minimum 50% marks.
b) The candidate must have a bachelor degree with 50% marks either B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Sc (Home Science)/ B.Com/ B.C.A / B.B.M and in the Masters Degree in relevant subject.
NOTE: The candidates who are belongs to S.C , S.T, B.C (A/B/C/D/E0, and Physically handicapped should have bachelor or any other required degree with minimum 40% marks.
The candidates who are belongs to Gen /OBC have to deposit Rs 300 for application fee and the candidates who are belongs to SC/ST category have to deposit Rs 150.
Every year thousands of candidates are applying for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET) are applying for B.Ed admissions, so like as every year this year also so many candidates are waiting for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET) application forms so that they can apply for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET) and get admission under best B.Ed college of Telengana.
Osmania Univ TS EdCET Application Form 2016
The Osmania University, candidates who are looking for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TSEdCET) application forms are notified that the applications will be available from the month of March 2016. So, wait for some days and any date for the releasing of application form is not issued by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education regarding the TSEDCET.
1) Visit the official website of TSEDCET – www.tsedcet.org
2) Search for the information bulletin
3) Download the information Bulletin
4) Carefully read the information bulletin
5) After reading the notification click on apply online to apply for entrance examination
6) Fill the application form with correct details and fill all the required columns
7) Deposit the application fee
8) After depositing the application fee click on submit button to submit the application form
9) After submitting the application form take a print out of application form and keep the application form safe.
OU Univ TSEd.CET Entrance Syllabus 2016
PART – A: GENERAL ENGLISH
- Reading Comprehension.
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex.
- Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
PART – B: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & TEACHING APTITUDE
- General Knowledge
- Scientific Outlook Knowledge
- History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economics, General Policy and Scientific Research Knowlege
- Teaching Techniques Knowledge
- Mathematics (MS)
- Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) (PS)
- Biological Sciences (Botany and Zoology) (BS)
- Social Studies (Geography, History, Civics and Economics) (SS)
- English [Special English in B.A.]
Exam Scheme & Pattern:
Part – A:
- General English – 25 questions for 25 marks
Part – B:
- General Knowledge – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Teaching Aptitude – 10 questions for 15 marks
Part-C: Methodology: Candidate has to choose one of the following subjects. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
1) Mathematics – 100 questions for 100 marks 2)
Physical Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks (i) Physics – 50 questions for 50 marks (ii) Chemistry – 50 questions for 50 marks
3) Biological Sciences – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Botany – 50 questions for 50 marks
- Zoology – 50 questions for 50 marks
4) Social Studies – 100 questions for 100 marks
- Geography – 35 questions for 35 marks
- History – 30 questions for 30 marks
- Civics – 15 questions for 15 marks
- Economics – 20 questions for 20 marks
5) English – 100 questions for 100 marks
- tsed.cet notification 2016-18,
- ou tsedcet 2016-18,
- tsed.cet application form 2016,
- tsed.cet 2016 syllabus,
- tsed.cet exam pattern 2016,
- tsed.cet 2016 online form,
- starting date of tsed.cet 2016,
- last date of tsed.cet 2016,
- osmania univ tsed.cet booklet 2016,
- tsed.cet application fees 2016,
- tsedcet 2016 exam date,
- tsed.cet rank card 2016,
- download tsed.cet hall ticket 2016,
- tsed.cet expected cutoff 2016,
- tsed.cet counseling schedule 2016,
- ou tsedcet web counseling 2016,
Important Dates :
- Application form submission start from:- March 2016
- Application form Submission close on:- April 2016
- Entrance Exam will be conduct in the month of :- May 2016
Official Portal of the TS Ed.CET Web Portal: www.tsedcet.org