UPSC SCRA 2016 Online Notification, Application, Syllabus:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to release the notification for the recruitment of Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) under the Mechanical department of Railway. Every year UPSC has releasing notification for the recruitment of SCRA.
UPSC SCRA Online Application Form 2016
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Like as previous years this year also the UPSC is going to release the application forms for the SCRA so if you are waiting for the SCRA notification so this article will help you because in this article we have given important details regarding the SCRA.
How to apply
- Go the UPSC official website
- Click on recruitment link
- Select the SCRA link
- Click on apply online
- Read the instructions before filling the application form
- Fill the application form
- Deposit the application fee
- Take a print out of application form after the payment
Application fee: For application fee wait up to the releasing of official notification of UPSC SCRA which will be upcoming in the month of October 2015.
Age limit: The candidate who wants to apply for the SCRA post he/she must be between 17 years to 21 years and age relaxation will be given as per govt. Rules.
Qualification: The candidate must passed out Intermediate or its equivalent examination with 1st and 2nd division from a recognized board or university with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
- Application forms will be release in the month of October 2015
- Application forms will be submitted in the month of November 2015
- Exam will be conducted in the month of January 2016
Exam pattern and Syllabus
|Paper I||General Ability Test||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II||Physical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry)||2 Hours||200|
|Paper III||Mathematics||2 Hours||200|
For more details visit UPSC website: www.upsc.gov.in