Sponsered Link:

wbscte counselling date of jexpo 2015 first second third round

wbscte counselling date of jexpo 2015 first second third round:

The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) is likely to announce around the 10th of June 2015 (10.06.2015) the Online Counseling (1st / 2nd / 3rd Round) for admission into First Year Diploma and Lateral Entry (LE) 2nd Year under All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

WBSCTE JEXPO 1st | 2nd | 3rd Counseling Rounds 2015

The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education is to declare the Ist / IInd / IIIrd Rounds of Counseling and would display the UPDATE as soon as we hear in this regard.

The candidates would be called in order of Merit and other criteria for admission as stated hereunder, which shall include Verification of the Documents / Testimonials.

Download here the Admission Guidelines

Or

Click here to check out detailed Guidelines for admission into Diploma Courses in to Government / Government-sponsored and Self-financed Techniques other than Darjeeling Polytechnic for the Academic Session 2015 – 2016

Click here to check out Counseling Dates

However, the Candidates shortlisted on Merit shall have to pay Online Counseling Fee prior to being invited for the remaining formalities relevant to JEXPO 2015.

We advise the candidates to continue visiting our Website in respect of the JEXPO 2015 Admission. The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education shall adopt the following Admission Criteria for admission into the Courses mentioned hereunder:

Program for Admission Admission Criteria  
Essential Requirement Percentage of Marks Reservation
First Year Diploma in respect of the Candidates other than SC / Scheduled Tribe Categories Valid Rank in JEXPO 2015 Minimum Qualifying Marks 35% (without rounding up) in aggregate (excluding Marks obtained in the Additional Papers) under Secondary School / Madhyamik Pariksha or its equivalent
The Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe Category For admission at the Government & Government-Sponsored Polytechnics 22% & 6%
The Candidates belonging to the Physically Challenged / Physically Handicapped Category 3% of the Total Intakes / Seats.
District Quota (DQ) 20% Seats of Polytechnics in each District / Zone of respective Districts / Zones (Remaining 80% for State Quota)
Female Quota in District Quota Out of the District Quota Seats, 25% Seats of Polytechnics in each District / Zone of respective Districts / Zones.
Land Loser Quota (LLQ) 2% Seats of Polytechnics in each District / Zone of respective Districts / Zones.
TFW Maximum 5% of the Sanctioned Intakes in the First Year of all Diploma Courses at the Government / Government-sponsored Polytechnics & Self-Financed Polytechnics shall be filled on Supernumerary basis by the candidates with valid JEXPO – 2015 Ranks and Family Income from all sources, less than 2.50 Lacs Per Annum in the preceding Financial Year under TFW Scheme.
Management Quota Seats 75% of the approved Intakes / Seats at the Self-Financed Polytechnics affiliated with the WBSCTE to be filled by the JEXPO – 2015 Rank holders and on the basis of Online Counseling
25% of the approved Intakes / Seats at the respective Polytechnics by the Candidates having passed Secondary School Examination / Madhyamik Pariksha obtaining 35% Marks (without rounding up) in English, Physical Science and Mathematics Subjects (without rounding up) in aggregate (excluding Marks obtained in the Additional Papers)AND45% Marks (without rounding up) in Physical Science and Mathematics Subjects (without rounding up) in aggregate (excluding Marks obtained in the Additional Subjects) taken togetherOR

Any JEXPO – 2015 Rank with 35% Marks (without rounding up) in aggregate (excluding Marks obtained in the Additional Subjects)

Lateral Entry (LE) 2nd Year under AICTE There is no Management Quota in respect of Internal / Direct Admission in the 2nd Year of Diploma Course in Self-Financed Polytechnics.

For Regular Updates relevant to JEXPO – 2015 Counseling, we would advise all JEXPO – 2015 qualified Candidates Ranked to continue visiting West Bengal State Council of Technical Education Website http://webscte.org/.

Leave a Reply

error: Content is protected !!